To know the difference can be very difficult, especially if you are a guy just out of your teens, or are experiencing such rush of feelings for the first time. So, here is some relationship advice to help you figure out your true feelings.
Are You Really In Love?
- Is she always on your mind, every single minute of the day? Is she the last person you think about before going to sleep? Do you try your best not to think about her, but have no control over it? If the answer to all these questions is yes, it is true that you have become crazy for her.
- A sure shot way to find if you are in love is to introspect the kind of feelings that you have for the girl. Do you genuinely care for her? Normally, when people fall in love, they care about each other very deeply. When they see that the person they are in love with is happy or sad, it makes them feel the same. Are you experiencing the same things?
- Do you feel that you can totally be yourself when you are in her company? Do you think that no matter what you tell her, she will not judge or dislike you? Do you feel that if you do not meet her for a day or two, you will be very lonely? These are all signs of being in love, and if you are experiencing them, your heart is in trouble for sure.
Signs of Love
If the truth has finally dawned upon you that you are in love with her, to form a bond or a relationship, the same feelings should be reciprocated towards you by the girl.
So, if you are unsure whether she loves you or not, here are some signs which are quite apparent when two people are in love with each other.
- If the subject of your desire directly tells you that she loves you, and through her actions, you can feel that she genuinely cares for you, it is one of the first signs that love is blooming between you two.
- When two people come close and fall in love, being physically intimate is the next natural progression. However, intimacy is not the first thing that you should go after. If you have never ever asked the girl to be physically intimate with you to prove her love or loyalty to you, and are willing to wait till she is ready, it is another sign of true love.
- People in love give each other a lot of space. There might be a wee bit possessiveness or jealousy here and there, but when two people are in love, they completely trust each other. They know that the other person will never hurt or mislead them.
Love is a two-way street. So, if you ever think, "I love her, but she doesn't love me", it means that you are living in a dream world. Either make her fall in love with you, or give up on the whole thing. First, at least start with being a good friend to her. If you are already a friend, do some romantic things to make her heart melt. Best of luck!