Did you know that what you show on your online dating profile speaks the most about you? So, what is it that catches our eye while dating online? Dating headlines, of course! This write-up has plenty of dating profile headlines for men who've just entered the world of singles, and are ready to mingle again.
When you visit a shopping store, what is the first thing that attracts you? It's the catchy headlines and offers that makes you rush into that showroom. Owning a profile on a dating site is somewhat like showcasing. You ought to have something attractive to offer women. Why would a girl visit your profile if she doesn't find anything attractive in it?
So, here are some dating headline examples which will pick you up from the market of singles, and put you into the category of the not-so-single.
- Does this thing look like eBay?
- We will make a perfect couple: I've got the brains and you've got the body!
- Will it take a week to get the courage to click through?
- I think we can get along if you're willing to adjust with my dogs.
- I know Victoria's secret.
- You are a 9.9999. A perfect 10, that would be your score if you were with me.
- Where the hell did my clever headline go?
- Good ones are impossible to find, and bad ones are hard to resist.
- So, you think Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise are hot? Did you try me?
- Willing to endure with your shopping addiction.
- Some people chase dreams, I make mine come true.
- Yeah, I do believe in good women and other fantasy characters.
- If you swoon over six packs, then I am your guy!
- I believe in long-term relationships because happiness is not the only thing in life!
Now, take a whack of the following witty headlines:
- Pickup lines won't get you anywhere with me.
- You're the 100th visitor of this profile. Click on 'send a message', claim your prize, and I'll give it.
- Boredom? What's that?
- Why do guys have such cheesy headlines on this site?
- Shh... I already saved your seat.
- Am I your future by any chance, lady?
- Your prince charming ... or your future ex.
- Party like a rock star? Hell no, Party like a stand-up comedian. You'll have more stories to tell at the end of the night.
You can use these dating headlines on your dating profile to get ladies who are a tough nut to crack. These terrific one-liners are surely going to make girls line up for you. Just one thing, do not make any spelling mistakes, because the first thing she'd look for is a good hold over the language. So, try any of these headlines. Best of luck!