The problem with dating is that women not only need a man with whom they can engage in a good conversation, but they also want the man to start it. Now, the question that befalls a man is that how on earth do you start a conversation with a person of the opposite sex whom you don't know? You can go up to a woman with great conversation topics in your repertoire, but where do you start?
The answer here is a nice pick-up line. The dating tips for men reveal to first successfully identify (by observation) how the woman is and then use a suitable line. Of course, identifying what type a woman belongs to is very difficult, and the whole plan may backfire if your guess is wrong. So, it's better to stay on the safer side and use lightly funny and intelligent lines.
Funny Pick-Up Lines
- You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
- Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
- Baby, you are like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
- Did we go to different schools together?
- If I got a nickel for everyone I've met who is as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
- You're so sweet, you're going to put Hershey's out of business!
- Can I even get a fake number?
- Do you know why the sky is so gray? Because all the blue is in your eyes.
- I feel like Richard Gere ... I'm standing next to you, the Pretty Woman.
- You're like a dictionary ... you add meaning to my life!
- You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
- How was Heaven when you left it?
- Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.
- Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.
- You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
- If God ever made anything better than you, he probably kept it for himself.
- If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
- Present the girl with a single rose and say: "I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are."
- Has anyone ever told you that you have Scandinavian hands? (Uh, no.) No, of course not, that would be an incredibly stupid thing to say, wouldn't it?
- Your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
- When God made you, he was showing off.
- If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
- Do you have a twin sister? No? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!
- You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line!
Good pick up lines always serve as good conversation starters. So, once the ball is rolling, your conversation can begin!