Oh God, you love her! When she walks into a room it's as if the room just freezes into a super slow motion movie and then everything that she does,happens in a blurry, sensuous pattern.
The clip-clop of her heels, the flipping of her hair, the shifting of the books from one hand to the other. The sweet scent of her perfume hits you, her plum glossed lips smile a smile so sweet it draws your breath away...and you can't talk! You just keep staring and staring.
It seems like the entire time that you are with her, you speak gibberish and when you come home and the lopsided smile of yours is cured, you knock yourself over the head wondering why you didn't say something, (anything!) remotely intelligent around her.
Then an idea strikes! You could call her! Because when she's not all pretty in front of you, your IQ won't hit ground bottom and you could actually carry forth a conversation with her! But what will you ask her? Something that will make up for all the dumb (pun intended) non-conversations you've had with her so far?
What to Say to Her
If she looked great that day, tell her that, or that you missed her voice, or if you work together, say you liked the style in which she handled the presentation. That is one of the sweet things to say to your girlfriend. It'll make her feel nice and it'll be easier to start the conversation. Swear.
And don't sit there like a dumb listener while she rambles on, comment on something, add something to what she's saying if there was a similar incident that took place with you. That would then be a real conversation between two people.
List of Questions to Ask
Confused? Of course you are! Just because I say compliment a conversation, does not mean it's going to happen, now is it? So I'll tell you what, here are some questions to keep a phone conversation going with your girlfriend. These should help you out pretty well.
- Ever had a blind date?
- When was the first time you had alcohol? Anything funny happen?
- What is that one film that alwaysmakes you laugh?
- What is your favorite cuss word?
- Have any interesting nick names?
- Who's your favorite couple on TV?
- If you had to live the life of a character from a film or TV, who would it be?
- Do you like to swim?
- Ever climbed a tree?
- Picnic or movie?
- Would you ever get a tattoo? What and where?
- Do you fight with your siblings?
- Ever cheated on a test?
- Ever loved and lost?
- Do you like fiction or non-fiction?
- Do you watch the news?
- Can you handle a car if it stops on an isolated road?
- Who would you first call if you were in trouble?
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you regret not doing something in your life?
- Who is your oldest friend. How did you both become friends?
- Do you like chocolates?
- Would you ever go bungee jumping?
- Would you ever adopt?
- Any odd habits or interests?
- Are you an indoor or an outdoor person?
- Are you scared of spiders, bugs or can you handle them?
- Hot shower on a cold day or cold shower on a hot day? What would you prefer?
There are several such 'optional' questions that you can ask your girlfriend which you can draw on your own and then ask them one after the other. It'll have her completely intrigued and very impressed to find you so eloquently and effortlessly funny, serious romantic, deep - all at the same time! And that is the way you go about asking the questions to your girlfriend on the phone!
The guys we've already taken care of with these questions. Now guys, don't just keep reading! Go and put these questions to use already.