It is said that a woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. What goes on in a woman's mind is difficult to figure out. One of the reasons why one may find it tough to understand women is because the way that women process their emotions and thoughts is different from the way men process their emotions.
Even Sigmund Freud, the father of modern psychology, couldn't figure out a woman's thought process. When it comes to choosing a partner, it is very difficult to tell what do women in a man. let us discuss the parameters, which a woman looks out for while choosing her partner.
What Women Want in a Guy
- The first thing what women want in a man physically, is that he should be well built and strong (if you are a hot hunk, then wow!) If you are a guy with good physical traits, get ready to have a fan following.
- Women never accept clingy guys and who expect to be told everything. Respect her privacy. Let her also enjoy her own space, like a girls night out or going out with her friends.
- No woman likes a doormat for a boyfriend. Be bold and confident in whatever you do. Women prefer guys who can take their own decisions and not the 'whatever you want' types.
- Women love creativity and appreciate any extra effort taken for her. You can make her day by just going out of your way to please her with something creative made specially for her.
- Be a true friend for her and offer her a sense of security by offering physical and emotional support. Let her know that even if she grows old or flabby, you'll always be there for her and that you are reliable.
- A woman always will like a guy who plans and has ambition. Be sure what you want to do and workout the plan. Asking for her suggestions will make her feel that you also respect her choice. An ambitious man, who knows what he wants exactly, is always respected.
Now that you know what do women want from men, go ahead and woo that girl you've been eying for a long time. Show her that you're all that she expects and sweep her off her feet. She is sure to fall head-over-heels in love with you.