It can be fun to rent clothes for men. After all, there’s little commitment so breaking up isn’t as hard to do. But how do you pick the right source and does it have to be so expensive? We’re glad you asked.
What does it mean to rent clothes for men?
Renting men’s attire means borrowing specific articles of clothing from a reputable dealer. The terms of each lease can vary widely, so find a reputable rental company that offers high-quality pieces at low prices. A handful of clothing rental memberships even offer a “try before you buy” incentive wherein the subscriber gets an option to own the outfit they’ve borrowed.
The pros and cons of renting clothes
As with everything in life, there are ups and downs to borrowing articles of clothing from a public or private entity. Here’s what you need to consider before moving forward:
- Endless supply of outfit options
- Protection from wear and tear or accidental damage
- Suggestions from expert stylists
- Implied risk of disappointment
- Few legitimate ownership opportunities
- Somewhat expensive membership fees
The best way to have your cake and eat it too is through frugal shopping. That means it’s time to do your homework, kids.
How to save money on rented menswear
Knowing how to rent clothes for men is a life skill for real. There may be some pros and cons to consider, but at least you don’t have to cram your closet with unwanted shirts and pants anymore. Now, you’ve got to find a great rental service because they’re not all made the same.
Finding the best place to rent clothes for men
It’s hard out here for a classic man with great taste, so don’t get stuck with a low-grade subscription just because you think all boxes are alike. That couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, the best places to rent clothes for men always have the following attributes:
- Style Quiz – There’s only one way to find out what kinds of clothes you enjoy wearing. Take the style quiz that’s offered and be as honest as humanly possible in it.
- Large Inventory – Reputable companies can manage massive collections of high-quality menswear. You should receive and review several options for mixing, matching, and personalizing your outfits.
- In-Stock Options – What’s the point of creating an awesome ensemble if you can’t find all the pieces? The best places to rent clothes for men always have enough to go around (because most guys already hate shopping).
- Friendly Customer Service – Your questions, comments, and concerns are important. Good clothing rental companies know that, so they employ a well-trained PR staff to address each one promptly and professionally.
- Flexible Membership Terms – Discuss rental policies, return policies, and damage insurance policies ahead of time. Never enter into a rental contract with a company that doesn’t offer you protection.
See? Finding the best rental clothes isn’t as hard as it seems. Look for things like coordinated accessories, replacement policies, personalized ensemble suggestions, and money-back guarantees, too. Remember, not all men’s clothing rental stores are found online, nor are they all the same.