Picking out the best hair designs for men can be tough because there are so many options. Handsome men seem to look good in anything, while others have to select their hairdos more carefully. So, which hairstyle should you choose, and is it even attractive? Stick around to find out.
5 hot hair designs for men
Style trends are always changing. One year, it’s fashionable for men to shave their heads. The next, guys are expected to grow out their manes and sport long hairdos. For a lot of men, keeping up with Joneses is hard.
But what happens when the world agrees on a few classics? Well, you start crushing your goals more easily and don’t have to spend hours in the bathroom to do it. So, if you want to look your best without trying too hard, check out one of these hot hair designs:
- The Fauxhawk – With this, you fade the sides to highlight the top. It’s attractive because it’s more subtle than traditional mohawks that appear too harsh for everyday style.
- The Fade – This is just a short, smooth cut down the sides and around the back of your head. It’s popular because it looks clean and groomed no matter what you’re wearing.
- The Crew Cut – Commonly associated with the military, this cut is modern, sexy, and easy to maintain. It consists of almost zero hair on the sides and shorter, more textured (or highlighted) hair on the top.
- The Slick-Back Undercut – You’ll need lots of long hair on top and a good shave on the side. This one is edgier than a crew cut but more sophisticated than a fauxhawk.
- The Side Sweep – It’s not the comb-over, so don’t freak out. This is just the slick-back undercut that’s been pushed to the side and styled with various hair products.
If none of those work for you, then consider less popular options like the Curly Hair Taper, the Textured Pompadour, or The Buzz Cut.
Enhancements for your favorite styles
The good news is that you can turn just about any hair design into something amazing with the right tricks. So, here’s what you need to do:
- Use high-end hair products to prevent damage and buildup.
- Have some special designs etched into the side of your fade using a razor.
- Dye your hair a different color.
For more information on how to enhance your new look, talk to a barber or stylist.
How to choose the right hair designs for men
And just in case you don’t know where to begin with these 5 amazing hair designs for men, here are some tips to help you choose the right one:
- Match the cut with your bone structure. After all, you can’t look great if your hairdo is too big or small for your face.
- Coordinate the color with your skin tone. That’s because certain colors may make you look worse than you already do.
- Make sure you can recreate it on your own. It can be hard to repeat your stylist’s skills when you get home.
Get the best possible hairdo by taking your sweet time picking one out. You might have to ignore trends to discover what works for your unique style.