It’s important to find and try the best weight loss programs for men. That’s because shedding pounds isn’t easy for anyone, so guys also need the support of proven techniques. And while you’ll find many routines that promise amazing results, only the following five have track records that can back that up.
The 5 best weight loss programs for men
There’s a new weight loss regimen like Weight Watchers or Nutrisystem introduced every day. Why? Because the human body is extremely complex. There’s also a lot of money in duping the unsuspecting public into buying your diet and exercise product.
Meanwhile, each program claims to be the answer but only a few of them actually burn fat instead of cash. Here’s where you need to start looking first:
- The Fit Father Project – Get support from other men who are trying to lose weight too. Find delicious recipes, learn about dieting, discuss your favorite methods, and consult with like-minded people as you shed unwanted pounds in a healthier way.
- State of Slim – This weight loss program for men examines the underlying causes of obesity to create a targeted action plan. At the same time, the regimen teaches men how to maintain their ideal weight once they achieve it.
- The Blood Type Diet – BTD is the most personalized diet plan in the world because it’s designed to enhance your unique body chemistry. The program focuses on the foods you need most and then helps you create healthy portion sizes and meal plans around them.
- D.A.S.H. – The acronym stands for “Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension.” It’s extremely beneficial to obese men (and women), plus it allows you to enjoy tasty dishes while gently regulating your digestive system.
- Noom – Men get tailored diet suggestions based on a brief psychological evaluation. This program’s easy to follow diet and exercise regimen lets you choose between getting fit and losing weight “for good.”
Remember, all weight loss options are different. Also, what works for one man may not work for you. So, talk to your doctor before starting a new fitness plan.
How to get the most from your weight loss program
All men’s weight loss programs are designed for maximum impact. Still, some guys have more luck than others because of the way they approach the task. In fact, here’s what the fittest fellas say you should do all the time:
- Follow the instructions. After all, they were put there for a good reason.
- Closely monitor your progress. That way, you don’t do any damage in your quest for a better physique.
- Keep a weight loss journal because it’s impossible to keep track of all the details otherwise.
- Prepare for the plateau. As with any weight loss program, you’ll eventually hit a brick wall that makes it hard to shed more body fat.
- Play for keeps. Don’t think of this as a temporary solution; think of it as a new way of life.
Making the most of weight loss programs for men
It doesn’t matter who you are or where you start, get involved in an effective weight loss program for men. Doing so not only helps keep you in shape but also teaches you healthy habits for the future. Meanwhile, you make lifelong friends with similar people and support one another’s weight loss goals for years to come.