Just For Men Eyebrows has become pretty popular these days. With the rise of brow grooming, everyone is looking for their slice of the style pie. So, what is this stuff, and will it make you look better or worse? Well, that all depends on how you approach the situation.
What is Just For Men Eyebrows?
This is a unique type of dye for men. It’s made to bond with male hair follicles to hide greys or completely change the color. The company that makes this product also makes a version for the head. But, Just For Men Eyebrows is, as the name suggests, just for eyebrow hair.
Men can choose between a wide variety of different colors. There are even a few coverage levels to choose from so you can completely customize your look. And as with everything that involves changing your appearance, there are certain steps you have to follow for the best results.
The pros and cons of using it
Nothing is perfect, but then again, neither are your eyebrows right now. You might have to take a chance, but at least do so with all the information you need. Here’s what you should consider before dying your facial hair with this stuff:
- You cover the grey hairs that are encroaching on your otherwise well-groomed eyebrows.
- The entire shebang can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- It costs much less than a salon appointment.
- Your results are immediately noticeable once the hair completely dries.
- You have to do a spot test before you dye your hair with this stuff because it can cause an allergic reaction.
- The color on the box isn’t always an accurate representation of how your hair will look when you get done.
- Your color may be permanent, but you’ll still have to re-dye those eyebrows in a few weeks.
- A drastic eyebrow color change can be too much for some men.
Meanwhile, Just For Men Eyebrows is easy to use even for guys with no experience dying their hair. The box also comes with detailed instructions so you don’t fry off your face.
Pro tips for dying your hair with Just For Men Eyebrows
We can’t all be style pros, but we can all look our best when we learn how to use this product (like a boss). If you’re thinking about dying your brows, follow these simple guidelines:
- Don’t use too much product because it could bleed into your eyes and cause pain or injury.
- Try changing the color of your eyebrows gradually by using some of the brand’s other products.
- Do a spot test on the back of your neck or hand for at least 24 hours before dying your brows.
- Make sure your eyebrows match your hair color.
- Coordinate your new eyebrow style with a fashionable haircut.
By the way, Just For Men Eyebrows isn’t just for men anymore. In fact, a lot of women are starting to use it to perk up their peepers without paying salon fees. As it turns out, this product is great for filling in gaps and covering bald spots on your browline too.