"Jewelry isn't really my thing, but I've always got my eye on people's watches."
― Clive Owen
Watches have been a fail-safe accessory for men over the ages, right from the times of the humble pocket watch to the multifunctional smart watches of today. How can people even think of squandering millions of dollars over something that is available in as less as USD 10? The answer is obvious. Observing time on a timeless beauty has a beauty of its own, don't you agree? For men, it is no less than a fashion statement today. In this post, we've included some timepieces from the most renowned watch brands in the world.
Best Luxury Watches for Men
Fashion trends may buzz in and buzz out, cell phones may have chipped in, and time may blink over every gadget today, but timepieces are adherent to their worth. Following is a list of the most expensive watches for men for whom, budget is no bar. The price tags may leave you awestruck for a moment, though.
- Girard Perregaux Opera 3 | USD 5.32 million
- Roger Dubuis Excalibur EX 08 | USD 4.50 million
- The Emperador Temple | USD 3.30 million
- Omega Skeleton Central Tourbillon | USD 2.82 million
- The Tourbillon Diamants | USD 1.80 million
Watches Under USD 1000
A thousand bucks isn't much of a money squander to be a proud owner of one of the best watches. Brands in this category are acknowledged all over, and have emerged as trend-setters. Much within your budget, allow me to list some of the best picks:
- Baume & Mercier Classima 8485
- Tag Heuer Men's CAH1110
- TX 650 GT Flyback
- Tissot T-Touch Expert Titanium
- TechnoMarine Nitrox
Watches Under USD 100
Something simple, yet a head-turner. 100 is just a number when you're talking timepieces. The following list will tell you which are the smartest buys for your hands. A few picks mentioned below are a good buy if you're hunting all over to pick up one of the best sports watches for men.
- Victorinox Swiss Army Men's Watch
- Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC3784 Bracelet Watch
- Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection
- Men's Lucien Piccard Leather Chrono Date Watch 28111ROBK
- Guess Brown Leather Strap Watch
Some men are a slave to wrist watches. It is for them that designer watches gain significance. No matter how high or low you set your budget, a timepiece picked up from any of the above watch brands is worth it. Options within men's watches may be countless and extremely befuddling, but the above ones are a style-statement. Grab any one of them, you won't be disappointed. Scout's honor.