Sometimes you want to ask genuinely deep questions to a girl you like, so that you can know her better. But then you don’t want to ask something stupid, sound dumb and ruin your chance of getting close to her. One can always use help, take his time before asking and make a good and sensible impression.
When you want to know someone better, there are various questions you would like to ask them, but you are not really sure if they are appropriate. This is a very common case when it comes to communicating with girls, as they need a little more time to start talking. But of course, once they know you, you would really want them to stop talking!
A few women don’t appreciate too much conversation immediately after they are introduced to someone new and thus, it is always advised to give them their space. On the other hand, there are a few other women who wouldn’t mind getting personal with some dating questions!
Many times, when you are conversing with a girl for the first time, or if you want to know your girlfriend’s thoughts about a particular thing, communication is the only option. Girls don’t appreciate indecent conversations too fast and thus, you have to be aware of what you ask! But don’t worry, there are a number of decent, yet interesting questions you can ask her.
To the Girl You Like
When you genuinely like a girl, you don’t want to mess it up by being too sticky or cheesy while talking. But you also want to know her further so that both of you can find some common interests to share. Some general and friendly questions can ask as icebreakers in such case.
● Can you tell me any one secret about yourself?
● What is your passion in life?
● Who is that one person who you can talk about just anything?
● What was your dream when you were younger, has it come true?
● Have you ever had to lose someone close to you?
● Which is the one place in the world, where would you want to live other than here?
● What about you do you like more people to know?
● Do you have any insecurities in your life?
● What do you prefer stability or spontaneity?
● Do you have a current friend who you have known for the longest time?
● Are you a negative or positive person?
● If you could go back in time and change one thing you regret, what would it be?
● What is that one thing that you love to do? Why?
● What is the one characteristic that you find in a guy that makes them most attractive?
● What is it according to you, which can be called the essence of being human?
● Excluding romantic love, have you ever told someone you loved them?
To Your Girlfriend
Every human being is full of surprises no matter how deeply you know them. Thus, if you want to know your girlfriend a bit more than usual, you can ask her some deep questions to ponder about life, love, and each other. This way, you might just realize some totally new things about her.
● Can you tell me about your first kiss?
● Have you ever fallen in love with someone, what was it like?
● Do you believe in life having a purpose,do you have one?
● What circumstances led to your last breakup?
● What is the most important thing you have learned in life?
● In another 5 years from now, where do you see us?
● Would you move with me, if I got a good job and had to move away?
● Is it more difficult for you to look into someone’s eyes and tell them you like them or to look into someone’s eyes and tell them you don’t have feelings for them?
● Do you think we can love each other the same way even when we’re 70?
● Do you believe in Karma as “what goes around comes around”?
● Will you support me, if I am a complete failure and can’t keep you happy?
● What is more important to you ‘commitment’ or ‘companionship’?
● What would you prefer, a love story in a movie or a novel that describes our love story the best?
● Have you ever felt like you are a victim of circumstance?
With these questions, I am sure you won’t make anymore blunders! So, now that you know what to ask a girl, use these to make a great impression before that lucky girl and find out if she’s really into you.