When a guy approaches a girl, the first thing that they notice about him is their confidence level and also their appearance. True, a girl does not always goes for appearance, but if a guy approaches her wearing dirty clothes and has a disheveled look, then no girl will be willing to be seen with him. Some tips are given below which you need to keep in mind when you are either approaching a girl, or when you are going out on a date with a girl for the first time.
- Be confident about yourself: The first thing that you need to have before starting a conversation is confidence. If you have that, then you can be a real good conversationalist and a girl likes a guy who is confident about himself.
- Location: If you are approaching a girl when she is standing outside the ladies washroom, then I have nothing to say except that DON'T! Also never stop a girl in the middle of the road or a dark street just to start a conversation with her. Keep in mind the place where you are approaching the girl and then start a conversation.
- Pick Up Lines: Find some lines that would really work on the girl. Don't say things that might hurt her feelings or that might embarrass or insult her. Not necessary that you have to say something intelligent, but it's expected that you speak the truth.
Starting a Conversation with Girls
If there is a girl on your mind who you really like but you cannot approach her as you are not sure as to what to talk to her then here are some question and conversation starters that are sure to help you.
- I need a female's opinion about something. Can you please help me? My friend, he broke up recently and immediately afterward he went and proposed another girl. Do you think that's right?
- Is it right to break up with a text message? What do you think?
- Hey, I am new in this store/town. Do you know where the (name something) is? Could you be kind enough to show it to me?
- Does it hurt when an angel like you falls from the sky?
- Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk past you again?
- I have lost my mobile number, can I have yours?
- I have had a bad day at school today and could do with a pretty smile to cheer me up.
- Don't think that I am drunk. I am just intoxicated by you.
- Are you (so and so)? Oops! Sorry, you looked so much like her.
- Can I ask you something? Are you religious? You are the answer to all my prayers.
- I hope you are not tired because you have been running in my mind the whole day.
- Hey! I am sorry but you have to leave soon because you are making other women/girls present here, looking bad.
- Excuse me but could you please step away from the bar as you are melting all the ice.
- Do you know how to perform a CPR, as you just took my breath away.
- I guess something must be wrong with my eyes because I simply cannot take them off you.
These pick up lines are great and are sure to make any girl smile and start talking to you. Just do not fumble and spoil the entire effect. And smile when you talk to her.
How to Start a Conversation
When you are out on a date with the girl you like, for the first time, sometimes both of you run out of things to talk about and you call it a day. Need help making conversation for your first date to make it successful and memorable? As much as possible, use this time to get to know more about the girl. Girls love to talk and they need a guy who listens.
- Tell me about your family.
- Who is your best friend? Tell me something about him/her.
- Which is your favorite song/movie?
- What are your main goals in life?
- Describe yourself in three words, using only nouns.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- What is your favorite pastime?
- When you see a guy, what is the first thing you notice about him?
- How am I doing so far? Am I boring you?
- You want to be famous as...
- Do you love pets? Do you have any?
- Dumbest thing that you have ever done.
- Idea of a fun vacation.
- What do you regret in life?
- Your most embarrassing moment.
- Your longest relationship.
- Tell me about your hobbies.
- The best thing you like about a guy.
- Do you like to dance? Would you like to dance with me now?
- Things you hate about a guy.
- Your kind of music.
- What do you like about me?
- Would you like to go out on a date with me again?
These conversation starters with girls are sure to bowl her over and make her say 'yes' for your last question. Sometimes, guys also have no idea on how to start a good text conversation with girls. Well keep in mind that while texting a girl, try to be playful and friendly and do not drag the exchanging of messages for a long time. And please do not type messages that are a page long and do not send any messages that might offend her. Make sure that the girl you are sending the message to is a fun type of girl with a great sense of humor otherwise, may God help you. So guys, do let me know whether these tips were of any use or not and whether you got the girl you always wanted.