Any guy who has been in any sort of a relationship with a girl will certainly vouch for the fact that women are the toughest to please. No matter what you do or how much you try, you are bound be lagging behind in satisfying her emotionally. This happens because when women start liking a guy and are totally committed to their love and feelings for him, they start expecting the world out of him. And since expectations are never-ending, there is always going to be a certain part of them which remains unsatisfied. Guys constantly try that this portion remains as small as possible.
Sweet Things to Tell Your Girlfriend
Listed below are a few sweet little things to say to your girlfriend:
- I sometimes think of you when you're away and smile to myself. People think I'm nuts.
- I fall in love with you all over again every time I meet you.
- I want to be there to hold your hand and shield you from any troubles that come your way.
- I love the way you love me.
- I can't get enough of your hugs and kisses.
- I have never been loved like this before.
- The first thing I think about in the morning is you and at night you are the last thought in my head.
- The shape of your lips just makes me want to pucker up and kiss you.
- You make your nice clothes look even better.
- You are the whipped cream on my sundae.
- I don't want to lose you.
- You're so sweet, I'm going to be diabetic.
- I am sure there are millions of girls who cry into their pillow every night, wishing they were as beautiful as you are.
- You make me laugh all the time.
- Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world!
Cute Things to Tell Your Girlfriend
Listed below are a few cute things to say to your girlfriend:
- I cannot express my love for your love completely.
- I think about your lovely being every moment I breathe.
- I admire the intelligent way you work through your problems.
- You would look nice no matter what clothes you wore.
- Words fail me when I try to explain my feelings for you. There are no words good enough.
- Your kisses are like honey.
- You're as beautiful as a field of daffodils and tulips.
- I love you with my heart and soul.
- You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful.
- I can't be thankful enough for the time we have been together.
- The aroma of your cologne is like it has been sent from heaven.
- You shine so bright that you make the sun go behind the clouds to hide.
- I've been waiting for you all my life.
- I could look into your eyes and get lost for hours.
- Just listening to your voice at the end of the day makes life worth living, despite all the struggles.
- I feel like I'm dreaming when I'm with you.
- I am a better person with you in my life, you make me strive for more.
- I love you more than all my video games put together.
Nice Romantic Things to Tell Your Girlfriend
Listed below are a few nice romantical and lovable things to say to your girlfriend:
- You're so delicious, I could eat you up.
- Your inner beauty makes your face glow.
- My world is empty without you.
- You keep my spirits so high.
- I don't think I can ever get enough of you.
- You make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
- Some girls make guys' hearts go all a-flutter, you make my heart go completely out of control!
- God probably made you on a Sunday.
- All you curves are in just the right places.
- I never want you to stop loving me.
- You know me so well, inside and out.
- When you're away, I think of you.
- I love the way you walk, talk, and laugh.
- I promise to love and cherish you forever.
- I would like to wake up next to you forever.
- Your smile makes my heart skip beats.
- You decorate the whole world, not just my corner of it.
You should understand that this isn't an exhaustive list; you can always come up with something witty and original (depending upon the situation) to say. Try saying these things in a romantic manner and more importantly, keep your word. Remember that it is easier lying to a policeman and escaping, than getting away after lying to your girlfriend!