Explore more about your beautiful better half. Presented below are 100 questions to ask your girlfriend, to know her more, to love her more.
That sufferer-in-silence has a mind too difficult to read. But still, she managed to subscribe to the yardsticks you set for your dream woman. The female mind, it’s a mystery, impossible to hound. At once, you may think you know what’s her favorite cuisine or music genre, and the very next moment, she astounds you with an all new sense of taste.
I don’t intend to be cynical, and definitely not chauvinistic, but I’m pretty certain about one thing that it, sometimes, takes some good struggle to understand the vagaries of a female mind. That’s when, in the hope to dig more out of her, you, inevitably, start expecting in the relationship.
There are questions, about the past, the future, commitment, and then, there are a handful of those dreaded questions too – about the first love, break ups, and people she lost through this cataclysm called life. Today, keep that pen and paper aside, and stop making notes, guy!
It may be a set of 100 questions to ask your girlfriend, but you don’t need to memorize them by heart. Let her take her own sweet time to answer some of them, for what matters is your understanding with her, not your know-how of her.
100 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend before Marriage
There isn’t anything in this world that’s more beautiful than those initial stages of love, is there? Those heebie-jeebies you get in your mind every time you see her dressed sexy for you, those fluttery feelings that could take your emotions skyrocketing, and those stolen glances.
You know, if you’re a ‘smitten kitten’ couple, there is a bunch of good questions to ask your girlfriend to keep the mush-mush soaring high. For your convenience, I have segregated these dating questions into four sections: Romantic, Funny, Deep, and Random.
Here are my top picks.
OMG! She said ‘Yes!’. Finally. To turn the heat up a notch, the following romantic questions to ask your girlfriend could help you out with knowing what she thinks of you as her partner for life. Tell you the trick, in order to leave her speechless with your wits, if she asks you a question sometime, answer in a question too. For assistance, look at what follows:
- What did you think about me when you first saw me?
- Do I make you happy?
- Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me?
- When exactly did you fall in love with me?
- What are the things that remind you of me?
- What are your feelings about our first kiss?
- What is the sexiest thing about me?
- What would you like me to call you?
- Who would be your dream date?
- Where would you like to go for your honeymoon?
- How can I make you feel more special?
- What is it I have to do to keep you in my life forever?
- Which is the one flaw in me that you hate the most and want me to correct?
- What are your romantic fantasies?
- What kind of lingerie do you like?
- Describe your idea of a perfect night together.
- Do you feel comfortable in initiating sex?
- If you have to be in a long distance relationship, are you willing to fight it out?
- How many kids would you like to have?
- By what time would you want me to be back from work?
- Do you believe that I am your soulmate?
- How do you want the wedding to be?
- Did you take anyone’s help to figure out how to ask me out on a date? (if she has asked you out)
- If I don’t express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love?
- What is your idea of being happily married?
Just started dating each other? Nothing’s better than starting to know her by throwing some fun questions. Keep the moment light, and explore her layer by layer (not literally, lord bless your mind!). Following are what you could pick from:
- Do I impress you? (ask it with a puppy face!)
- Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child?
- What would be that one superpower you’d want to have?
- What is the dumbest question you’ve been asked ever?
- What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favorite cuss word?
- Have you ever broken a bone of a person?
- What are things you like to do alone?
- What makes you laugh the hardest?
- What is your wildest fantasy till date? Which Hollywood actor would you want, as a part of it?
- If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
- Catfight? Who scratched who?
- How would you want to take revenge with your boss? (if she keeps complaining about her smutty boss)
- What was the scariest or the mushiest movie you have ever watched?
- Do you pick your nose and rub it on the couch when no one is looking?
- Can you see dead people? (Bah!)
- Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
- What’s the cheesiest compliment that you have ever received, be it by a girl or a guy?
- Have you ever developed feelings for a girl?
- Did you ever have a crush on any of your male teachers?
- Would you like to take a stroll or join a sport activity while on beach?
- What would be that one thing you wouldn’t be caught dead doing?
- Can you fake any accent? If yes, would you show me?
- Can I see what’s all inside your handbag?
- Have you ever dressed like a bimbo?
What could qualify as a deep question? In my view, the one that attempts to unveil all the mysteries that the female has hidden within herself with regards to the relationship between both of you. For some thought-provoking, personal questions, here are my top picks:
- What is intimacy for you?
- According to you, what makes for a perfect man?
- If I were to have had a past relationship, would that bother you? Why?
- If you had a chance to mend an ex relationship, or to change its course, would you take it?
- What is your saddest memory?
- What is the most important thing taught to you by your family?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What turns you off the most?
- When you pray, whom do you pray for?
- How many kids would you like to have?
- What does a good relationship look like?
- What was the most frightening moment of your life?
- Have you ever been cheated? If yes, how?
- Have you ever taken any antidepressants or anxiety medication?
- Do you think of me as the only one you could tell anything and everything to?
- Which is the song that makes you cry?
- Do you give out second chances too easily?
- How would you feel if I told you I still have feelings for my ex?
- Do you regret any of your decisions? What are they?
- Which advise do you think was the best that you have received?
- Do you have a picture about the dream home in your mind?
- Who would be that one celebrity you’d want to switch life with?
- Would you want to spend your New Year’s eve partying with friends in a disc, or a romantic dinner with me?
- Which is that one thing you’re immensely passionate about?
- Do you think we could dwell into a ‘live-in’ relationship?
Bored to the core? Pick up some random questions from the compilation below, and start interrogating her. I’m sure you’ll have a great time doing this! Here they are:
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you prefer an exotic meal in five-star hotels or a supremely delicious fruit-cake from a bakery nearby?
- What are the 3 things that make you go weak in your knees?
- Do you like to dance? Can you teach me some dancing skills?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- How were your school days? Is there any particular funny incident that you remember vividly?
- What do you like to do in your leisure time?
- What are the languages in which you can speak fluently?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Is there a thing you’d want to keep doing for the rest of your life?
- Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Dude, this is the funniest question you could ask your Twilight-freak girlfriend!!!)
- What are you excessively obsessive-compulsive about?
- What can totally impress you?
- If your life was a book, what would you name it?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Who is your inspiration for life?
- Do you booze? How often?
- If there is one thing that makes you smile instantly, what is it?
- Are you addicted to Facebook?
- Do you like chick flicks or action flicks?
- What do you like about yourself the most?
- Which is your dream car?
- What kind of music do you like the most?
- Are you scared of dark?
- What is your idea of a perfect evening?
Perhaps, it takes exceptional efforts and unlimited trust to free a relationship from relationship issues. You know, you may not always receive all the correct answers for the above questions. But then, it is easier to subscribe to the ‘ignorance is bliss’ school of thought, for many a time, reality is a foul syrup to gulp in.
With time, the more you get to know of her, the more it will be easy for you to deal with the problems that occur while bonding with her. When hard times rear their terrible heads, it’s you who’s going to be her savior. For life.