The easiest way to charm your way into a girl’s heart is by asking her good questions. Being a girl myself, I know the perfect set of questions that can help you woo the girl of your dreams.
You know how they say, never ask a girl her age? Well, there are more things that you should steer clear of asking her. But, often it becomes difficult for a guy to know what to ask and when.
Girls love to be asked interesting questions about themselves. What can I say? The fairer sex is a tad bit haughty.
They love compliments (but not too many and not in every question you ask… so space out the praises a little), and frame your questions in a way that any girl feels elated answering your questions.
So, I am betraying my own gender by giving you this list of terrific questions that are safe enough to ask girls.
A Girl You Like
When you like a girl, you need to ask questions that makes it easier for you to know her more. The questions given below are a bit random, but they are good conversation starters.
- Are you seeing anyone?
(to know if she’s single or not) If she says no, act surprised and ask her “How come? A pretty girl, like you, would have guys dying to be in her company”.
- What’s your zodiac sign?
After she replies, tell her yours. Also, tell her that the two signs happen to be very compatible.
- Who’s your favorite actor?
This question goes into a description of her favorite actor. Which tells you what is her “type”.
- What do you do?
This is a basic question, to know if she is working or studying and where.
- What’s your favorite color?
If she asks you why you are asking the question, tell her that you are planning to buy something for her, then laugh it off as a joke, and tell her you are asking out of curiosity.
Girl You’re Interested In
This is a step forward. If you like her, and are really interested in her, the questions have to be a little less casual and in-depth.
- How was your school life like?
Get into the depths of it. However, if she seems uncomfortable, don’t pry too far.
- Do you have siblings? Are you all close?
Asking her these questions will let her know that you are interested in knowing more about her.
- What are your nicknames?
Again, this question will let her know that you are interested in her. However, be ready to spill the beans about your nicknames too, as she will most probably ask you the same question.
- What are your friends like?
All girls love their friends. So, if you convince her that you will get along with her friends, she will like you more easily.
- Do you believe in “the one”?
She may be a little taken aback by this question. But, this question will be a clear indication that you are not a superficial guy.
- Do you like to read?
If yes, then you can ask her what kind of books she reads, her favorite authors, if she is currently reading a book, etc. If she says no, then you can ask her what her favorite movies are and extend your conversation from there.
- What is your idea of “the perfect date”?
This helps you know her preference and if you really like her, then you can give her the dream date she always wanted!
- What kind of food do you like?
This gives you a fair enough idea as to where to take her out for a date.
The Right Questions to Ask Your Partner on a Date
It can get really uncomfortable if you experience “foot in the mouth” during a date. Silent dates can be terrible as well. So, here are a few questions you can ask her on the date.
- If you can live anywhere other than here, where would it be?
This question will allow you to know the ambitious side to her.
- What do you do in your free time?
This allows her to talk about herself. Girls love to do that.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
This should start the fun talk on the date. When she asks you the same question, make the answer as funny as you can.
- What is your worst dating experience?
Again, this question can have a funny answer. Trust me, a good date for a girl is one where she is comfortable and where she laughs.
- Do you live with a roommate, family or alone?
Make sure that you ask this question in a casual way. If you seem too keen on this question to her, it might creep her out.
- What are you looking for in a man?
This question helps you to know what she wants and also to see if you have the qualities she mentions.
- What is your biggest strength?
This question helps you to get to know her better.
- Who is the one person you admire the most?
She will feel happy that you are taking out time to know even the smallest things about her.
The answers to these questions will reveal more about the person. Let the game be fun, if she finds that you are taking it seriously, she may stop.
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- What is your idea of the term ‘cheating’?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say the word ‘fun’?
- What is the most boring thing to do according to you?
- Do you like dancing?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Have you done bungee jumping? Would you like to do it?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Do you follow any sport?
- Which song comes to your mind when you think of me?
- What according to you is the easiest and most painless way to breakup with someone?
Questions You Can Safely Ask Your Girl on the Phone
Here are the questions that are safe to ask over the phone. One advice, never ask her what she is wearing, unless you want her to see the innuendo behind the question.
- What are you doing right now?
- What are you thinking right now?
- Close your eyes and imagine me. What do I look like?
- What is your biggest fear in life?
- What are the two things that you would never agree to do?
- Tell me a rumor that you’ve heard about yourself?
- What was the nastiest thing anyone has ever said to you?
- If I were with you right now, what would we do?
- Are you chaotic or a control freak?
- If I came over right now (presuming she is at home), what would you cook for me?
- Rum, vodka or beer?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- According to you, what is your best feature?
- What do you like most about me?
All these questions are safe. However, if you see the girl finding any of them uncomfortable in any way, change the topic. Don’t pry into the details, girls find that restricting. Try out these questions and see how they work to your benefit.