Want some personal questions that you can ask a girl to get to know her better? Here’s where you’ll find them. Read this article and you’ll be better equipped to have a fun and interesting conversation with her.
For all those guys out there who get all jittery and tongue-tied when they have to talk to that girl they absolutely adore, here’s some much needed help. You talk to her, but you want to know how you can get to know her better. And once you begin to get to know her, you simply cannot help wondering about some personal things you can ask her, so that you become an important and inseparable part of her life. But you worry that she might get offended, or interpret it in a totally different manner. And she’ll come down breathing fire on you. NEWS FLASH!!! You might be surprised, but women aren’t that sensitive.
One of the important dating tips that men should know is that there are some questions we might be a tad uncomfortable answering, if we don’t really know you well. But if and when that’s the case, we’ll just graciously tell you so. Meaning, you do not need to take us only to places that have more than one fire exit! So, in this article we’ll give you the lowdown on what are the personal questions that you can (safely) ask a girl. Ready? Go!
Questions you can Ask a Girl
OK People! Here’s the list of questions. They range from random questions to some truly personal ones. So take your pick and decide what you’d like to ask her.
- What is your favorite bedtime story?
- Did you have a happy childhood?
- Where did you grow up?
- Who was your role model while growing up?
- If you could change one thing about your childhood, what would it be?
- Is there anyone on this world you love more than yourself?
- Were you picked on at school?
- Do you still believe in Santa Claus?
- Have you ever slapped another girl after you turned 18?
- What do you think is your best physical feature?
- What do you think is your worst habit?
- What is the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
- Quick, name the first three things that come to your mind when I say _____________ .
- Do you have any weird habits?
- As a young girl, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Have you ever had an addiction that you had to fight really hard to get rid of?
- What are your thoughts on gay marriages?
- Have you ever had a near death experience?
- How would you want to die?
- What do you find most attractive in a man?
- Do you have an OCD? If yes, what is it?
- Have you ever dreamed of being an actress?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- Who was your first boyfriend? Why did your relationship break up?
- What makes you happy?
- What are your favorite colors? Why?
- As a child, did you ever do something illegal?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What do you do to unwind after a long day’s work?
- What’s the wackiest pick up line that’s been tried on you?
- What’s the cheesiest conversation starter that you’ve ever used?
- Pick one – chocolate or diamonds.
- What is your opinion about physical intimacy in relationships?
- What turns you off about men?
Those were some personal questions that you can ask a girl to get her to be comfortable around you in case you don’t know her too well yet. I’m sure any girl would not mind answering them. But if she seems uncomfortable, don’t push it. Be a gentleman. Apologize, make a joke or say something to distract her mind from the question. Your romance will grow and you’ll get the answer one day for sure.