Hey, how about catching your girlfriend off-guard with a random question-answer game? Sounds fun? Well, here are some truth, a few thought-provoking and some funny questions to ask your girlfriend.
Okay, so you’re out on a romantic day-trip with your girlfriend and you end up missing the return journey bus. Chances are, it’s gonna be a while until the next one comes along. So you’ve got plenty of time to kill, and unless you find something interesting to do, the two of you will soon be bored to death and your lovely romantic trip will end on a rather not-so-romantic note.
Well, if you’re thinking of things to do with your girlfriend when bored, here’s an interesting idea. Why not engage in a random rapid fire question-answer game? It can be a great way to pass the time and have a few laughs too. And if you find the idea appealing and tempting enough, here is a list of random questions to ask your girl.
- What was the funniest prank you had played in school?
- What was the worst nickname you had as a kid?
- What was your most embarrassing moment in school or college?
- What was the first cuss word that you learned and at what age?
- What is the first thing you look at in a guy?
- What are your top 3 favorite cuss words?
- What is it about me that you would want to change?
- What is it about you that you would want to change?
- Name that friend of mine whom you hate the most.
- Name one person whom you would desperately want to beat up.
- What do you like more – A shower in the morning, or a shower before you go to bed?
- What is your favorite way of kissing?
- Pick one – A secluded pristine beach in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, or a warm ‘n’ cozy cottage in the Swiss Alps?
- If George Bush were to star as the lead actor in a Hollywood action movie, which actress would you pair against him?
- What is your take on facial hair?
- Given a chance for a celebrity date, who would you choose between Johnny Depp, John Mayer and Bill Clinton?
- What is the most attractive pickup line you have ever heard?
- What according to you is your most appealing feature?
- What according to you is your least appealing feature?
- If you were to have twins, what would you prefer? Twin boys, twin girls or a mixed pair?
- What was your first impression about me when we first met?
- What is more important – lust or love?
- What is more important – romance or sex?
- What is your idea of the perfect honeymoon destination?
- Define marriage in a sentence.
- What would you rather have – a million dollars, or 20 years of complete unconditional happiness?
- What are your thoughts about cheating in a relationship?
- Do you believe in the existence of Aliens?
- What are the two most important things in your life and why?
- Have you ever been inside a gents toilet?
- What is the longest period you’ve gone without taking a bath?
- What is your all-time dream bedroom fantasy?
- Has someone of the same-sex ever made a pass at you?
- What and when was the first adult film that you have ever seen?
- Have you ever shoplifted or stolen anything?
- What would you rather prefer – A hot lesbian checking you out, or a short, bald, beer-bellied man making a pass at you?
- What happened the first time you ever drank alcohol?
- If you were a ‘same-sex’ type of person, which one of your friends would you have made a pass at?
- Have you ever peed in a swimming pool?
- Did you ever have the hots for one of your teachers?
- Have you ever cheated on someone? If yes, on whom and why?
- Is there anything that you would never want me to know about you?
To sum it up, know that this is the time when you can understand your girl better and build trust in your relationship. In order to have a healthy question answer session, be natural and keep the conversation flowing.
A good sequence of questions will offer scope for elaboration on previous questions and give a sense of completeness to the conversation. Use the questions given above, as a reference point to frame your own questions and have a nice time!