Shower your sweetheart with some of the most romantic things you could say to her. She will, for sure, love your romantic gesture.
They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
Shakespeare’s words seem so true when one is in love. Although love is simply conveyed even in the silence of two lovers, often, words are certainly required to express feelings. There are no fixed rules for saying something that is really romantic. It all depends on the right place, right mood, and the right phase of a relationship.
Romantic Words to Woo Her
- I never knew what love was until I met you.
- Life without you is like words without vowels… you need ’em to make it complete.
- You complete me.
- Baby you’re a thief, you stole my heart.
- You captivate my every being.
- The greatest thing this heart can achieve, is to find something worth to dream, and baby, you are the dream.
- Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
- Everyone is someone’s dream and you were mine.
- I love you because of no reason at all because if I have a reason to love you, I’m afraid I’ll have a reason to leave you.
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
- I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are.” You can say it when you pick up a flower and walk over to girl.
- I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?
Hollywood has been a cradle for some of the most beautiful romantic lines. Listed further are some romantic quotes from some of the most popular movies. Do mean what you say, and see how she melts and reciprocates with equal love.
Romantic Lines from Movies
- You had me at ‘hello’.―Jerry Maguire – 1996, Tom Cruise and Renee Zellweger.
- I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. ―Nicholas Cage in City of Angles.
- You should be kissed. And often. And by someone who knows how. ―Gone with the Wind, Clark Cable.
- Will you love me the rest of my life? No, I’ll love you the rest of mine. ―Phenomenon
- I loved you all my life, even before I’ve met you. Part of it wasn’t even you… it was the promise of you. ―The Firm
- I miss you because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ―When Harry Met Sally.
- How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ―Annie
- If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever? ―Casper
- Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. ―Good Will Hunting
These are some of the nicest things to say to a girl and express your love. You can also express yourself through romantic text messages; however, saying anything on her face is always a better way to express yourself.