Sometimes, all a girl wants to hear is sweet nothings from her boyfriend. A little line here of appreciation, a little line there about how much he loves her, makes her day like he will never understand. With the following sweet things to say to your girlfriend, you’ll learn how to tell her nice things without struggling for words.
It’s easy to say what’s in your heart or on your mind if you are honest and open about your feelings, which isn’t easy for many guys. Relationships rely on not only trust and loyalty, but a balance where both partners can be themselves, without forcing make-believe emotions into the equation. It is important to work on one’s feelings by tapping into emotional pockets like gratitude, appreciation, love, understanding, compromise, and forgiveness.
No one expects either partner to go on an emotional overload everyday, but as often as one can, to keep things alive and young. For guys who find it hard to communicate with their girlfriends, it is a commendable quality to seek help from other sources, on how to do this. You’ll find that the suggestions on sweet things to say to your girlfriend, will propel you to come up with your own lines, in no time.
Sweet Things to Tell a Girlfriend
The key to making these lines sound genuine, is to mean them. Don’t use these lines to fulfill some kind of sneaky need or get away with something, because eventually she’ll catch on. If you really love her, you’ll use these lines to make her feel better and reassured; by default you’ll feel good too.
– Of course I love you. Don’t you ever doubt that.
– If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t be so incredibly hopeless when you’re not around.
– Remember that trip we took last spring? The one where you put together that amazing itinerary? We should do it again soon.
– I drew a bath for you. Let me give you a foot massage while you soak in the tub.
– I made reservations at this incredible bed and breakfast. Happy anniversary!
– I’m sorry you lost your job. Look at the bright side – you still have me.
– Good morning beautiful! I woke up a little early to make breakfast for you. Meet me downstairs, pronto!
– I think it’s my turn to prepare dinner for you tonight. I rented a new DVD. You’ll love it.
– If a hot woman walked up to me, I wouldn’t be human if I didn’t feel great. But that doesn’t mean I’ll act on it. You make me want to be better, and to stay that way.
– You need to be with someone who lives to make you happy. I could be that someone.
– Most men aren’t emotionally strung, they’re built from steel. They hide pain effortlessly. But behind closed doors, we’re weeping for the women we love.
– How do you manage to take my breath away every single time I see you?
– I’m sorry if my jealousy drives you up the wall. But it’s only because the thought of losing you scares me.
– Shut up and kiss me, I haven’t seen you for an entire day.
Couples who are crazy about each other find it easy to say how they’re feeling, while showing it without restraint. Find it within yourself to say something nice to your girlfriend once in a while, if not all the time. No one expects unrealistic measures, so drop a line now and then to brighten things up for her.